Friday, January 18, 2008

Don't Eat the Yellow Snow

Trust me when I tell you this. I know where that stuff comes from. You don't want to eat it. Quite frankly, I have to question the intelligence or sanity of anyone who is even contemplating eating the yellow snow. And you shouldn't have to be told by your mother not to eat the yellow snow. Some things are just plain common sense. Although, I guess some kids get the "I have an honor student ..." bumper sticker and others get the "I have a wonderful kid ..." bumper sticker. I told you all a long time ago, that its the kid who gets the "I have a wonderful kid ..." bumper sticker that I am most afraid of. Because the common sense is just lacking for the "I have a wonderful kid ..." bumper sticker kid. 2nd grade just isn't that hard. I spent my elementary school years peeing on trees and chasing grounds keepers at Georgetown Pup. Yet, some place, someone is driving my mom's old Audi with an "I have an honor student at Georgetown Pup" bumper sticker on the back. It finally snowed here. I love the snow. I can't tell you why, but when it snows, something just sets me off. Even though its cold and I am not wearing very much, I love being outside when its snowing. Something makes me just want to run wild. It was funny to watch the owner slip and slide on the ice. Now I understand why he drives an SUV. 2 legs good, 4 legs better. Of course I did figure out that I can run wild inside where it is nice, warm and toasty. Not to mention, I wouldn't want the owner to forget that he owes me a treat off the end of the counter. So lets hurry up and go inside, its cold.

No comments: