Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trophy Time!

It finally came back from the taxidermist! I was really excited last night when the FedEx guy knocked on the door. Of course being the good home security expert that I am, I was the first person to the door. I was barking rabidly and as ferociously as possibly. Surely anyone on the other side of the door would have been scared off, had they not been here on official biddiness. I could hardly contain myself once I saw that it was FedEx guy. The owner insisted that it couldn't possibly be for me, but then again, he didn't know that I was expecting a package. You should have seen the look on his face after he signed for the package and handed it over to me, with an air bill that had my name on it! Mom helped me open the package and unwrap the carefully wrapped trophy. The fruits of my first class loofa hunting trip last month.

I must admit, I was really pleased with the workmanship. This thing looks great, the picture just doesn't do justice to the majestic, giant, rare, blue loofa of Arlington or the handiwork of the taxidermist. I am not sure where we're going to hang it, but I was thinking that someplace in the living room would be ideal. It's the perfect conversation piece at parties and other social gatherings, not to mention when I have bitches over. They can't help but be impressed with my skill as a loofa hunter. The giant, rare, blue loofa can only be caught in the wild, unlike the more common green or light blue loofa which can be found at PetSmarts nearly anywhere.

No comments: