Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We got a Wii!!!

I am not sure what got into Mom & Dad's heads, but something made them get up butt ass early on a cold Sunday morning and drag themselves to Circuit Shitty to get us as Wii. I stayed home, where it was warm and the thread count was high. Me, personally, I could live without one, but I do have to say that its nice to have around. I don't have to rely on chasing squirls or Jada to get my exercise. And that right there is really nice in the winter time when its cold, windy or rainy. I hate going outside when its muddy, then I get shit all over my feet when I am walking around.

The games are cool, but they certainly seem to have cut into the lets hang out and scratch the dog time. Wii Sports is cool, but it is kind of hard to play without opposable thumbs. Same thing with Tiger Woods 2008, although owner seemed very relaxed having gotten to play 18 yesterday as well as a couple of sets of tennis. Its a real tough country club life he's living. And people think I have it easy. No way am I getting to play golf and tennis all day long. Then mom comes home and plays Super Mario this and Super Mario that all evening long. Again, tough life. Not like she has to sit at a window all day trying to figure out novel approached to picking up shitzu's or how to foil scheming pugs. There must be 4 or 6 pugs in within a block, and all they do is try and break in to steal my stash of sum dum cat.

The one game that I did find on the Wii that I can play, because it doesn't depend on my ability to hold things in each hand and manipulate the buttons and controllers was Dance Dance Revolution. I picked it up pretty easily and dad says that I have some built in advantages. So having 4 legs is good. I can outplay anyone at DDR and I don't slip on the ice as much as some other people. Any way, here is a picture of me after busting a serious move at DDR! Perfect score! Lets see you two legged people types score like that on maximum difficulty.

No comments: