Monday, February 11, 2008

What should I do next?

Ok peeps, its time for you help. I have been working long and hard lately at coming up with my next venture to make a few bucks. A poo has to live you know. So, I am asking you, my loyal readers to vote in my current poll and help me figure out how to make some big bucks.

The first idea is an old one. I have been kicking the idea around for a while. What I want to do is start WingPuppy.com. The biddiness plan is simple. Get lots of good looking poo’s like myself to help out semi-lame guys pick up smoking’ hot bitches. The plan is simple, I am gonna pimp out my friends for $75 an hour to help guys pick up unsuspecting bitches in their ‘hood. Pro’s: Not a lot of work is needed on my part. Con’s: Even at $75/hour, its going to take some time before the cabbage starts rolling in.

My next idea is to write a best selling book on how to win Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii. I figure everyone who has a Wii will need this book to win the game. I figure knowledge like this will be indispensable to all of man kind. I can sell this book for $29.95. While the margins might be a little low for my typical enterprises, I think I can make up the difference in sheer volume. I was thinking for calling the book “Winning DDR: As Easy as 1-2-3-4”. Pro’s: After significant amount of up front time that is needed to get the book to the editor and publisher, I can just sit back and wait for the royalties to come tumbling on in. Con’s: It might be difficult for people to implement for 4-legged strategies, which would depress sales.

My last idea involves growing my current business enterprise. I could start franchising my security biddiness. I could start small, locally, by recruiting other less intelligent neighborhood watch dogs who don’t even know that what they do instinctively can be turned into a money making venture. I could even get them to purchase my own home security kit. I have to figure some day I could even have my own infomercials, like that clown John Basedow. Pro’s: Not a whole lot of work, other than filming the infomercial. Con’s: I might end up on AmIAnnoying.com like John Basedow.

Of course I could just stay small and continue sponging off my parents.

No comments: